Work Experience at Swan
Want to come to Swan on Work Experience?
Complete our Application Form
If successful we will contact you and offer you the opportunity to come with us
For us to provide you with the best experience we can, tailored for each individual we require a fee. This is to allow operations to run smoothly.
To set up a Week’s Work Experience we have to complete several forms, have appropriate insurance and also spend time making bespoke timetables – this all takes time which we need to charge for.
The set fee for a Week’s Work Experience is £100 per person.
We will send you a timetable and resources to boost your anatomy knowledge and help you prepare before you come into clinic to get the most out of it
Come and Enjoy your Work Experience!
What you get from coming on Work Experience with us…
During your Work Experience here at Swan, you will get the opportunity to see a wide range of sessions and equipment within our clinic, as well as communicate with all of our lovely patients and staff!
You will be able to:
- Observe our treatments on a number of different patients
- Discover how we, as physiotherapists, use our equipment in both our treatment rooms and our Rehab Gym
- Talk to different patients and learn from them as well
- Shadow various members of our incredible staff from a lot of disciplines of our multi-disciplinary team!
- Learn about the role of physiotherapy and what we can do to support patients with their recovery or management of long term health conditions
- Ask questions and develop your understanding on Anatomy and Physiology
- Help you gain knowledge that you could use for university or any other application